Sunday, June 14, 2015

Milky boozy Friday

I was sitting in the Nowhere pub in Plymouth on Friday after work. I had planned to go to the gym, but it was raining and my feet hurt in the new shoes I was wearing.  A guy came to the bar with a carton of milk and he ordered a drink. He hurriedly  stopped the bar maid as she tried to use the pubs own milk in his drink. I don't think he was drinking coffee or tea, so he was drinking some kind of basic cocktail. Ok, perhaps he has some milk allergy I thought, or perhaps he is trying to save some money, by using milk from the store. He paid with coins from a small plastic bag.

About 10 minutes later, he pulled out a plastic bag with a thick wad of tenners in it, which he counted
out onto the bar. At this point I had finished my pint and since the guy was freaking me out, I decided to leave.

The key issue is what he was drinking with the milk. It looks as though he was drinking a White Russian.