Sunday, February 20, 2005

Stolen

I am living in a cheap, but nor particularly nice neighborhood decided to renovate the house I am living in. This has taken almost 10 months. There has been a lot of scaffolding at the front of the building, so the local kids of thrown rocks through the windows a couple of times. Also there have been a number of break ins. A couple of years ago, I had my computer and a sword stolen. About six months ago, somebody stole a breadmaker. There is clearly some deep religious significance between people stealing swords and breadmakers. Perhaps, a new Jesus like figure, with crusty rolls and a semi-sharp sword. After I got broken into again, they stole a DVD player. This seemed to break the pattern, but in the DVD player was a DVD called "Sword for justice". This was a Japanese manga animation. So freaky, or what. I know I should just move......