Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Mill

I have just been out to see a band play at "The Mill". This is what the Oran Mor (on great Western Road) venue is called on Wednesday. You have to text them to get free tickets. The event is sponsered by Miller beer of course, but I was perhaps naively hoping that there might be some other kind beer available. When I hit the bar all the pumps were covered up with Miller signs and the fridge was full of miller beer glaring at me. The future perahos. Anyway the tickets were free, so what did I expect. Tonight Tokyoblu played. I enjoyed them, but I wasn't really in the mood. They opened the season at the Mill with Thomas Tanturm playing. I really wanted to see them play, but the tickets were not made generally available. Oh well perhaps I will get another chance.