Sunday, January 22, 2012


I dream of Salt Lake City



I slept badly last night. I dreamed that I was working at the University of Utah. The Institute of Physics arranged me fro me to meet a salesman to talk about their books. The appointment was early, around 10:00 after the new year and I was worried that I wouldn't make it, because the meeting was arranged specially for me.

At the meeting there were two other people. He started the meeting by giving me some pamphlets about Mormonism.  This was shocking to me, but I tried to follow him around the building, so as not be rude. However I lost him, because I followed someone else in the group, who went to a cafe in the building.

Later someone told me that the IOP will not give out religious material again to me anyway.

What does it all mean? Perhaps I am worried that Mitt \Rommey will become the president of America.