Saturday, October 20, 2012

My fly trap is more fun than my dreams

Between 6 and 7 I had a dream where I worried about make a poster of physics results. My dreams earlier in the night where more interesting, but even after 1 hour I have started to forget them. The earlier dream was more exciting with a criminal being helped by a woman.

It is no wonder that my dreams are lacking imagining. The highlight of my day is counting the number of flies caught on my fly trap fixed to the window. I also worry if it looks as though a fly has escaped and is planning on creating a fly army to flood my flat with flies. There are still flies and gnats in the flat, but I think I am winning the war. A fly trap is a cowards way to kill flies, rather than using an honest fly swatter.

Soon I will be in favor of using poison gas in wars rather than the more ethical drones and nuclear weapons.