Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Comments excitement

Today I made a comment on a famous physics blog. I read a number of physics blogs. At the start of the LHC turn on there was a hope that there would be a new discovery, but that is starting to look unlikely.

The blog in question is not a high energy physics, but more about telling the public about physics. I noticed that he had used a quote where Brian Cox was described a theorist rather than an experimentalist. So I added a comment. It was pretty exciting waiting for a reply, I probably comment on another persons blog maybe once a year, but I always hope that the blog writer will be my friend. Many blogs contain quite a lot of personal material, so when you read a blog for a while you come to know the writer.

I don't write comments on newspapers articles -- I am not evil.