Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Memory

As people get older they get more worldy wise and forget their dreams from the relentant onslaught of reality. It would be good to dump out a persons personality to a DVD. They could then remember what is was like to be them, say 10 years ago. This would have political implications. Would the new labor crowd be a bunch of soulless robots, if they remember that they got into politics to help society. This was the basis of an unwritten story called "the hippie stick". When I was younger I speculated that I was the only person in the world. Everything else was manufactured by robots controlled by aliens. Extra parts of the world were created when I moved around. I can no longer really believe this. Perhaps, I am older and wiser, or I have I lost part of my speculative nature. I expect that moving out from the confines of Knutsford has probably helped.