Saturday, November 11, 2006

unknown girl punk band

I went out to see a girl punk band at King Tuts last night. I have forgotten the name of the band and I lost the ticket. I enjoyed the show, but the place was so full. I am not used to going to gigs for bands I have never heard of and the place being full. The audience seems fairly old for a young girl band. I expect that the folks of Glasgow like their music and don't stop going out after they receach the ancient age of 21. Still it would be nice to get closer to the stage. Where are the young kids? Perhaps, there is some new sound that they are listening to that I don't know about. I don't want to be another loser who reads about the new up and coming bands in the Guardian. Where is the action? Perhaps I will try going to the Glasgow barfly again.