Sunday, November 19, 2006

Vancouver

I am sitting in a cyber cafe in Vancouver in Canada hoping that the rain will stop soon. I know people worry about me when I travel, because I always seem to attract hurricanes ot earthquakes. Something very serious happened in Vancouver two days ago. It has been raining a lot and some mud and animal crap fell into a resevoir. So we are not allowed to drink any water from the taps. Water I can live without, but the bad water has also meant that many coffee shops no longer serve coffee, because the machines don't filter the water enough. Somebody told me that some people were so desperate for coffee that they signed damage waiver forms so they could get their favourite brew. Anyway the coffee is slowly coming back and I have not murdered anyone during the caffeine drought. Anyway I am OK.