Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cheesy action dream

Last night I dreamed that I was hanging out with a crazy detective. We were investigating some crime, but the detective was also having a major nervous break down, where he could not talk, but just grunt. We called his detective friends and they came to my house. I couldn't really hear them properly, because they had thick New York accents.

The detective team were sceptical that there was a real crime, but they went into action. In the final part of the dream there was a big chase between two huge trucks. One of the trucks used a hollow pipe as a lance that went into the other truck with the detectives in. One of the detectives had no legs so he could go through the center of the pipe and board the other truck.

I am starting to dream cheesy action movies.