Monday, August 06, 2012

Classical music in a beer square in Leipzig

Near the old town hall  in Leipzig there was a big area with a stage and little kiosks selling beer and pizza. On the stage there was a small ensemble playing some kind of classical music. One of the many things I don't like about classical music is that you have to listen to the music seated very quietly in a hall, in fact I assume that people would be happier if you didn't breath at all in a concert.

Anyway it was bit too early to start drinking beer. When I cam back later in the afternoon, the classical music was over and there was some rock music. Also i somehow managed to buy some alcohol free beer in a bottle rather than a glass of Pils.



To keep my hatred of all classical music, i did find the Bach museum in Leipzig. AND THEN I DID NOT GO INTO IT. I have got to keep my ears pure for folk and punk music.