Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Volcano dream

I seem to be having a lot of dreams lately. Last night I dreamed I was visiting Canada with my mother. We explored a city in a bus for a while. There was a big river that we saw from the top of the bus.

In a hotel room I was looking at a mountain far away, when it suddenly erupted. I could see some ash and hot rocks towards the hotel window. I was scared that we going to die, but in the end the rocks were small and the windows didn't smash. My mother complained I was holding onto her in an inappropriate way. (Look I thought I was going to die).

So before we start on any Freud shit, we first need to find why I am dreaming so much. Two dreams in a week. My current theory is that I had a glass of red wine last night. Just a theory, but it can be tested.