Sunday, May 22, 2005

weed

There is a weef growing in my living room. There must be a hole in the wall where it can get through. I didn't notice it until it was about 2 foot tall. This is pretty impressive, because the weed is growingv behind the TV. I don't remember buying any magic beans, but I am not so sure that I am totally concious all the time. I will let it grow for a while. It might get bigger and bigger. I will be able to climb up it and steal some giant's gold. I could use the gold to help reduce third world debt, or I could blow the lot on cars, guns and women. I do like the idea of going into the royal bank of scotland branch on Dale street with a big bag of gold bars. The trouble is, I would get arrested and thown in a dark jail. If you have real money these days you are a terrorist or a drug dealer. The giant would then break me out of prison to get his gold back and because he wants to eat me. I save myself my showing the giant how to give himself pleasure using the tunnel under the Mersey. Umm, this is all gettin a bit stressful. Pderhaps I will just cut the weed down. I don't want people thinking I am a freak.