Wednesday, November 07, 2012

2012 elections for US presidency -- my final thoughts

So the elections for the Americam president are finally over. I was worried that Romney might win, but then I found that the Republicans were talking up Romney's chances up. The better pollsters were more accurate.
However I still remember the election victory of John Major in the UK in 1992. Before hand all the polls claimed that labour would win. In fact the conservatives remained in power. I think the problem was that people just lied to the pollsters. My mum came into my bedroom, the day after the election. She said "the Tories have won. There is nothing you can do about it." I wasn't sure what she was expecting me to do.




Perhaps I am vindictive, but it is fun to watch videos of the losers. It does also explain why they lost.