Monday, November 19, 2012

My career in biology is over before it even started!

Last I dreamed that I was making some biology experiments. I put some big virus in a Perri dish. I covered the Perri dish with some cling film. I knew it was dangerous, but I didn't secure the top very well.  Also there was a criminal locked in the room.

Later I came back into the room. The criminal was gone. The contents of the Perri dish were all of the window. The virus was free. Somehow I knew that the virus had talked to the criminal. The virus infected two people who came into the room and turned them into zombies. Somehow I wasn't too worried.

What does it all mean? Well I am starting to look for jobs outside academic physics. It looks as though my subconscious is telling me not to work in the field of biology.