Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My crazy idea for the scale of BSM physics.

This is a not a science blog, but it seemed like a good a place as any to tell you of my revolutionary theory of fundamental physics. The main goal of high energy physics is to find Beyond the Standard model physics. However so far no evidence for BSM physics has shown up at the LHC (see for example). So senior people are devising unbelievable crap arguments for their favoured model.

The key question to me is what is the scale of new BSM physics?

My answer is 42 TeV,

Then this is issue is what is the question. What does 42 TeV mean in turn of a specific model.
And as a lattice person we need to build a big super computer to figure out what 42 means.
You see it all hangs together.

I am impressed that the number 42 has its own wikipedia page.