Sunday, February 03, 2013

Judge Dredd and my Saturday night

Last night I was bored. I have so much to do, but I did want to try the night life of Wuppertal. But I decided to stay in and rent some films from Itunes. After watching the Raid last week, I saw that many of the reviews compared it to the recent Judge Dredd movie.

Strangely enough there was a radio show about Judge Dredd today

I did know about the 2000 Ad comic, when I was growing up, where Judge Dredd started out.
But I not a fan boy. However the earlier Judge Dredd film by Stallone was pretty bad, because he played Dredd for comedy and Judge Dredd is a hard man (or he would be if he existed).

I enjoyed the film. I was a bit worried if the film was going to be the same as a rookie training film, but it wasn't like the Dirty Harry film with Harry working with a new policewoman.