Saturday, February 09, 2013

No loss of weight this week

I weighed myself yesterday. The bad news is that I am still 92 kg. What went wrong? The week started well. I didn't drink any fatty beer on Sunday or Monday. I walked up the long steps to work on Monday and Tuesday. I stopped eating bread in the evening. I did a weight sessions on Wednesday and Saturday evening.

On the negative side, I did go into town on Tuesday, after a phone interview for a job, and buy shoes and drink beer. On Thursday I had a big restaurant meal and beers with a friend from work in the evening. There was a lot of snow on Wednesday morning, so I stopped taking the steps on Wednesday through Friday. Perhaps I should not have drunk a couple of beers on Wednesday night as well.

Excuses, excuses .. It will soon be another week.