Saturday, April 22, 2006

dreams

On Thursday night I dreamt that I was paying a bill in a restaurant. On Friday night I dreamt that I was giving a lecture with out enough preparation. All a bit boring really. No Freudian worries there. I met someone in the pub once who was recording his dreams for a creative writing class. He claimed that the teacher was using this technique to get the students to write stories. I did suggest that perhaps a prerequisite for a writing class is having something to write about... Of course, being an interesting person I can write about paying a bill in a resturant and worrying about teaching. I did have a dream about the Universe once. I watched it for sometime, before complaining that although I admit the universe is beautiful, I would rather have the women back.