Sunday, April 30, 2006

one click

I sucumed to the advertising for the "click" dehoderant from Lynx. These are the adverts where you just spray it on and chicks come up to you and you get to click on some kind of counter. This always struck me as kind of weird, because the guys in the adverts never seemed to actually score, but just kept clicking on some counter. Anyway after my shower I put my hand on the can. I have used dehoderant before. All you do is to press the button on the top of the can. Simple. Anyway I pressed the button on the can and a huge gyser of freezing liquid shot out close to my important private parts. It suddenly became clear why none of the guys scored with interested women on the TV adverts -- their tackle was frozen solid. Anyway the smell of the stuff is fine. Trouble is I still find myself farting a lot....