Sunday, April 01, 2012

Drive



Drive



I rent films via Itunes, but sometimes I end of watching them very
close to the end of the month after the film was downloaded.
I started watching the Drive film. I found the start of the film
a bit boring, because there was this driver and this woman with
her husband in jail. She started to fall in love with the driver,
but then her husband out out of jail.

Dear reader, you may think me a slob but I thought this
is like a soap opera. Where are the explosions? I am a person
who complains when there is no character development in the films and
the actors are wooden and boring, still .... Things started to happen
in the film, but then Itunes told me the rental period had ended. So I
will never know about the last half of the film, where a frantic car
chase had just started.