Sunday, April 08, 2012

Liver and depression

I fucking love liver. I am not much of a cook, so I have rarely tried to cook it. I tried it once in Glasgow, but somehow it ended up white. So I didn't try again. I am slightly more confident on cooking now that I can watch stuff on Itunes.

After viewing  a couple of videos I thought I would try to cook liver again.  Some of the videos were not of great quality. One had a woman with a hand held camcorder. She found it difficult to cook and hold the camcorder at the same time. Another video told me that eating liver was good to reduce depression.

In the UK many people don't like liver. It used to be served at lunch times in schools, so many people associate liver with being forced to stay in school.. Anyway below is my stir fry liver that I ate for dinner.