Sunday, April 01, 2012

A few dreams


Fragments of dreams




I started with restless forgotten dreams. I then saw a man in my room with a leather S&M face mask. He reminded me of one the old people with a wrinkly face in the department. I started to get out of bed to go and fight him, when I work up.

Later I was in a car with a very old friend (who I don't see very often) and his new girl friend. We were driving around trying to find a place to eat. I suggested one place, but they didn't like it. We went someplace else. In  the bar we sat down. My friends girl friend told me to stop staring at her. It wasn't clear whether she was talking to me or someone else. I went to the bar to get drinks. I was starting to buy a round, but friend wanted to buy his own drinks. He got some weird green drinks.

I ordered a beer, but it took a long time to come. The staff at the bar started talking that a prostitute was in the bar. It wasn't clear, but perhaps it was my friends new girl friend. Because of the long wait for me my beer, I went for a walk outside, so I could think. I came back into the bar and my beer was ready. I woke up to the morning.