Monday, June 11, 2012

A dream about getting home

It took me a long time to get to sleep last night. I did dream, but not refreshing dreams. There were a group of young scientists staying in the house of a senior scientist. Small groups of us went out into town for drinks. The guy I was with was a bit loud. He shouted a little bit before he left the pub, one person rushed after him when he left the bar and he was given a kicking. I didn't do anything to help the guy, partly because he provoked the people, but then only with words. Anyway perhaps I was a coward.

I then spent a long time getting back to the house. I went to many bus stops. But eventually I got back to the house we were staying at. A little later the guy who was beaten up got back to the house. He was upset that we didn't look after him.

Not a very interesting dream, but you can see how much I worry about getting home after a night out.