Sunday, June 10, 2012

Textbook on Theosphy

I have always wondered what Theosophy is. So I got A Textbook of Theosophy by Leadbeater from
Amazon. I was enjoying the first chapter, but soon the book started describing a model of the Universe. I don't mind reincarnation or talking with ghosts, but I can't accept having an aether.  Mostly because it is ruled out experimentally.

I though that I could develop "special theosophy" that would be consistent with special relativity. But then I had visions of my special theosophy supporters fighting with standard  theosophy
believers. I saw meeting rooms in flames and  many bashed heads. So I will not share my ideas on "special  theosophy" with the world. I will hide the documents in a dusty dropbox folder and my unborn son will find. People will call him the master!