She seems so lonely. What could I offer her?
- A cosy evening in listing to Kevin Coyne and swilling Becks lager.
- Me telling her parents about my alien abduction experiences.
- Praying to Aleister Crowley for a talking erection of an evening.
- Hunting in the woods behind my apartment for the lost pyramid of Eberfeld
- Trying to communicate with telepathy, because we should be able to if we loved each other enough.
- Talk a lot about Dr Who
- She could comfort me because my chi**2/dof are never under 2
Now that I have read this post, I can see that this fantasy relationship is going no where.
Just to show I am a nice man I will never contact her -- but admire her from afar. But she will think I am an arsehole for writing the piece in the first place. Although we do share that we both write blogs as vague practise for writing.
So in the end this blog has degenerated into cyber stalking. Perhaps I will get a restraining order. My excuse will be I was just looking for the DVD of Life Is Cheap... But Toilet Paper Is Expensive. No jury in the land would convict me.